No Nam has embarked on setting up a recreation center for young cub scouts. It goes without saying that the activities on offer are extremely varied: obstacle courses, forest survival and a host of other death-defying educational tests. With his practical sense and domineering ways, Scooty has quickly risen to head of the pack in his new obsession to gain his badges!
- Ace Knife Handler: Win 10 rounds with Scooty
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is very high for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of La Junta.
- His ability increases his attack by the amount of pillz you have, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He is good to use in the first few rounds.
- The clan bonus increases his damage by two, making him a potential 7/4.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- He is weak against SoA, since he cannot increase his attack.
- He is mainly used in the first few rounds, due to his ability. Because of that, he can be a bit predictable.
- He is weak against SoB, since he must contend with his low base damage.
- He has competition from the other 2* in La Junta.
- He, along with fellow La Junta, Bruce, are the youngest members in the clan.
- In his second level art, you can see that a lightsaber is one of the things on his knife.
- His appearance is based off of Randall J. Weems, one of the antagonists from the animated cartoon series, Recess.