Orphan Scott grew up in the streets, making ends meet as best he could through sheer cunning and a general lack of scruples... He could have ended up very badly were it not for his aunt Kerry, a highly influential member of the Rescue clan. Thanks to her, he now has the chance to put his talents to good use at the service of this clan. But will he be able to prove his worth despite his notorious lack of discipline?
- An Unwilling Hero: Win 70 rounds with Scott Ld (14/09/2012 - 18/11/2012)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Rescue.
- His ability removes two damage from your opponent.
- The minimum for his ability is one, which is low.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by three, for each member of Rescue in your hand.
- His base damage is 4, which is low for a 4*.
- His main weakness is SOA, since he loses his ability.
- He is also weak to cards that cancel out his ability and reduce his damage.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Rescue.
- His artwork could be based off of Minami Ikki from Air Gear.
- He is the first Ld to be in a comic, which is the one he stars in.
- In the artwork for his final form, he looks pretty much like Naruto Uzumaki in his Sage mode. This is primarily because of the similar poses, his head bandana and his coat.
- Until February 19, 2015, the minimum for his ability was 2.
- Until May 30, 2017, Scott´s ability was Defeat: Heal 1 Max. 15.