|Bonus||Defeat: recover 2 pillz out of 3|
|Ability||Equalizer: -1 opp damage, min 1|
|Released||March 17, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||2/1|
|Stats lv 2||4/3|
|Stats lv 3||5/5|
|Stats lv 4||7/5 (ability activated)|
Abandoned at a too young age by her mother, Scylla had a sad and unhappy childhood, marked by the teasing and flattering of the court. It's not easy being a Vortex princess in the shadow of a father who ignores you, with Shaakarti Cr as your only friend. Hatred, resentment, and anger grew within her and finally gave her the strength to stand up for herself. From now on, she's determined to lead her life in her own sweet way. She's at war and will soon be able to place the head of the rebellion at the foot of the Crystal throne.
- Born Rebel: Gain 30 pills from Scylla.
- Royal Heir: Block 60 damage with Scylla in ELO mode.
She appears in "The Reunion" where she expresses her doubts about her mother's plea for a truce and later kicked Al-Lycs during a bar fight. According to the comic, she's at least 20 years old.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her name is taken from the monster from Greek mythology that lived aside from her counterpart, Charybdis. Later myths believe that she was a beautiful nymph who was turned into a monster, which fits with this Scylla's artwork.
- Her first appearance was in Maana Cercei's first and second levels as a little girl. You can also see her as a holographic image in Scylla's first level.
- The crystal throne is a nod to the Iron Throne in the fantasy series, Game of Thrones (or Song of Fire and Ice in the novel version).
- After the disappearance of Dregn, it has been confirmed that Scylla is the current leader of the Vortex, together with the Warrior Princes.