Day: +1 power & damage
Night: -1 opp power & damage, min 1
Day: Cancel opp. power modif.
Night: Cancel opp attack modif
|Released||August 17, 2018|
|Stats lv 2||6/2|
|Stats lv 3||7/4 (ability activated)|
|Stats lv 4||8/6|
|Stats lv 5||8/8|
Sentenza always finishes the job, provided you have enough Tokenz to offer him. As a ruthless mercenary, talented torturer and interrogator with a knack for persuasive brutality, he became the judge's right-hand man who now prefers this sociopath's methods to Marshal's common sense. If Tuco hadn't crossed his path that day, pretending to be a Confederate soldier, he would certainly not have been left for dead by the roadside… And if only Spyke had managed to dodge his fists, he would probably have stayed in Clint City… With the new currency circulating in town, and since he is in great demand in the upper reaches, the brute referred to as "Angel Eyes" knows he is in for a few lucrative contracts!
- Bang: Win 20 rounds with Sentenza in Survivor mode.
- The Bad: Win 20 rounds with Sentenza in Normal mode.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Sentenza is the Italian word for 'judgment'.
- His appearance is similar to Marshal's concept artwork.
- His appearance, especially in his late artworks, might be based off Micah Bell, the main antagonist from the popular RPG game, Red Dead Redemption 2.
- He is based off of Angel Eyes from the cowboy film, "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly".
- He is responsible for Spyke's MT status.