If one were to speak of talented survivors among the Raptors, Shaker would no doubt be a worthy representative. Having undergone many - unsuccessful - executions by electric chair, being dumped in the Lost World's swamps in the middle of a school of prehistoric eels was not about to put an end to this dangerous maniac's doings. For the experience of all these electric shocks has led Shaker to fuse with them and enabled him to develop an extraordinary strength that proves very useful when it comes to snapping a basic reptile's neck. Taking all of this in, Rex Sweig decided he was not about to pass up the opportunity to use this to his best advantage. He had a kind of living battery filled with swamp eels fixed on Shaker's back, who is now continuously powered, making him extremely dangerous at all times.
- Overloaded maniac: Inflict 100 Damages with Shaker
Advantages & Disadvantages
Shaker appears in "A Plane to Hell" where he is on the plane with the rest of his future co-members where he tells Rex Sweig to "shut it" when he's trying to tell the other's this trip is all a government sham.
- His name could be a play on the work, shocker.
- It is currently unknown what crime Shaker had committed though capital murder is implied.
- The title of his mission comes from the song by the band, Must Missa.
- Her release date are the same day as Shaker Aamer release from Guantanamo Bay.