No one can keep up with Shann as she scales the rooftops of Clint City. By day and by night, she jumps from building to building, runs up their faces and slips in and out of the most unexpected nooks and crannies, to get to her favorite view points. And only there, high above Clint City looking down upon its inhabitants, does she finally feel free.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- Breathtaking View: Gain 100 pillz with Shann
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- Her power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her damage is 6, but becomes 8 with fury allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of the Bangers.
- Her ability gives you a pill for every clanmate you have in your hand, meaning you can get up to four pillz back.
- The clan bonus gives her an extra +2 power, which helps makes fights with her easier.
- Because of her ability, she works as an excellent bluff against your opponent.
- SOA doesn't really hurt her, since she'll gain +2 power from the clan bonus.
- SOB also doesn't hurt her, since her ability will be activated.
- All-stops don't hurt her much, since she'll still have a high power of 7 and a high damage of 6.
- Her main weakness are cards like: Bristone, Yookie, and Jeena, who not only cancel out her ability, but also reduce her damage.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in the Bangers.
- She is almost always banned in ELO.
- Though she can be used in half decks, her ability won't be used to its fullest extent.
- Shann is a souped up Bangers edition of the Piranas Scubb. A 9/6 with a +4 pillz ability when used with a mono-Bangers deck is definitely not something to laugh at. You could easily pump 6-7 pillz into her and win 4 back, causing 6 damage using only 2-3 pillz in the process.
- Leader combinations:
- The characteristics described in Shann's bio are a nod to parkour, which is growing more common in ghetto-like areas.
- In her CR story, she decided to leave Clint City and head for Elektrozova since she no longer considered the city a challenge for her parkour skills, since she knew every inch of it.
- In her MT story: Elektrozova, 9 years on. The zombie invasion seems to have finally calmed down. And while the Reapers militia take care of the last remaining specimens in the city, its brave citizens do everything in their power to create a peaceful place to live in. And among them, on the front line, are Grudj and Shann who left Clint City several years before.
As the human stomach uses his talents to "clean up" the debris of the burnt-out buildings, agile Banger, Shann, scales the heights of Elektrozova on the lookout for any potential survivors. Dreams of freedom are what drive these two characters, with one having spent his life in a cage and the other always on the quest for new sensations.
But they're not the only ones taking an interest in the city... Weapons, prostitution, pillz trafficking - Elektrozova is in the clutches of the demons from its past. And Grudj and Shann, prepared to lay down their lives for the city, have probably just made the ultimate sacrifice in vain...