Found by Boris in an antique store, the Shazam machine would happily read the future in exchange for just a few Clintz. Cheap and to the point, his predictions more than satisfied his customers. But for some time now, Shazam's séances always seem to take a grisly turn. As a result, the master of ceremonies is beginning to wonder if perhaps Mira isn't somehow involved, given that she didn't take very kindly to the machine making off with her clientele.
- A Twist of Fate: Do 20 Poison Damage with Shazam
- Bad Omen: Inflict 30 Damages with Shazam (30/08/2012 - 03/11/2013)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Freaks.
- His ability allows him to copy the bonus of an opposing card, which helps when fighting against clans, such as: the All-Stars, the Uppers, and the Sakrohm. His ability also helps to increase his power and damage if he is facing: the Ulu Watu, the Bangers, the Fang Pi Clang, La Junta or the Frozn.
- His ability helps to play mind games on your opponent, depending on what kind of clan they are using. As such, he makes a very good bluff.
- The clan bonus takes away two life from your opponent after each round, if you've won with him.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- His ability doesn't work against GHEIST, Roots or Skeelz.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Freaks.
- Shazam's appearance is based on an old fashion fortune teller machine.