Sigmund GHEIST is an idealist. He secretly dreams of a perfect world in which he is the absolute master and all the other humans are his devoted slaves, living in peace and harmony. For this dream to become a reality, he has built up a secret organization around him, which he has given his name: GHEIST.
In comic book continuity, he is allegedly kidnapped by Zlatar in an attempt to control all the leaders of the clans. In the second part of "Through the Cauldron" it was revealed that he was in the mirror world (1st level form), planning something with Dark Copper. Though if this Sigmund is the mirror world's version, GHEIST failed in rescuing him or he's in the mirror world by his own free will is not explained.
- Sigmund is a take-off of James Bond villain, Ernst Stavro Blofeld, who is also a criminal mastermind who had a beloved pet that he carried around with him (except it was a cat). Blofeld was also the head of an evil organization known as SPECTRE, which GHEIST is based off of.
- His name is taken from Sigmund Freud, who was also a well-known doctor.
- Sigmund left (when he became CR) when he felt his presence wasn't needed anymore in Clint City and went on to other activities.
- He could be also be based off of Dr. Evil from the Austin Powers films as both Dr. Evil and Sigmund Cr are criminal masterminds that have clones of themselves that are smaller than the original.
- On June 4th, 2018 he got a redesign from Zechtorian.
- He is one of three clan leaders that are robotic, with the others being Pericles Mt and Maana Cercei.
- On January 28 2018, Sigmund becomes a Mythic Character. The bio says " According to several Sentinel and Rescue legal experts, it was accidental death caused by a “sulfurous” game that ended badly.
Within the clan, paranoia reigns, especially around the two sisters who were close friends… Indeed, very close friends of Dr. Sigmund Gheist…! "