|Bonus||-2 Opp. Life, Min 2|
|Ability||Defeat: Brawl: +1 Life|
|Released||January 18, 2018|
|Stats lv 1||3/3|
|Stats lv 2||5/3|
|Stats lv 3||7/4|
|Stats lv 4||8/5 (Ability activated)|
Silvano has always liked to eat, especially cuisine of the Stivale region! So, it was easy to find the job of his dreams as a food critic. But things got totally out of hand after he spent a night at the Red One Motel: his already huge appetite became totally insatiable...
- Carbonara: Win 20 rounds with Silvano in ELO mode.
- Fiorentina: Gain 50 life points with Silvano.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He has base stats of 8/5, which are very good for a 4*.
- He can do a total of 7 Damage, or 9 with Fury, allowing for easy 2HKO combos.
- His Bonus helps him deal an extra 2 Damage while avoiding Damage Reducers
- His Ability acts as a fallback plan since it can restore up to 4 Life, so no need to worry about wasting too many Pillz.
- One can use the Ability and his high-Damage-potential threat to bluff the opponent into wasting Pillz
- He can still win and make a mark without his Ability
- His Ability doesn't function with his Bonus, as one is loss condition while the other is win condition.
- He's weak against Damage reducers if he plans on winning, as well as any Ability Stops if he plans on losing.
- He is based off of Mr Creosote from Monty Python's Meaning of Life.
- His first mission's name comes from an Italian pasta dish, while the second is the Italian word for Florentine.