While Timber rules the north, in the east of Clint City, Simeon is in charge of the forest surrounding the Roots' encampment. With his beaver, Gerfunkal , he works to maintain the humidity of the environment so the fauna and flora can flourish. But as a result of spending so much time together, the two companions have ended up with the very same way of grunting and the same aggressive attitude towards poachers, which makes them rather difficult to approach.
- Rangers of Risk: Win 15 rounds with Simeon
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Roots.
- His ability increases his power and damage by two, making him a potential 9/7.
- The clan bonus cancels out an opposing card's ability, unless they are part of: Nightmare, Piranas or Skeelz.
- His base damage is 5, which is not quite good for a 5*.
- His ability is Confidence-based, which is harder to achieve than Revenge. It also makes him predictable.
- His main weakness is SoA, since it takes away your chance to increase his stats. As such, he is weak against GHEIST, Roots, Skeelz and all-stops.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Roots.
- Both his name and the name of his beaver are based off the famous classical rock duo, Simon & Garfunkel.
- This is the first Roots card drawn by Quirkilicious.