Fine-featured DJ Skyler spends each and every day recording reinterpretations of the most well-known classical tunes to then remix them live for the Junkz at nightfall. This surreal show made up of basses, brass and strings races up through the scales to then plunge you into a crazy beat. Stirring the crowd up into an unearthly frenzy, Skyler has opened up a whole new side to the Junkz style, not to mention the stage costume which is something of an old-fashioned style brought up to date with a Junkz twist to it. But none of that explains the mystery beneath the wig that obsesses the fans…
- Electric Symphony: Win 15 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Skyler
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her ability takes away two power and damage from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The minimum for her ability is two, which is low.
- Her ability makes her a very good bluff.
- The clan bonus increases her attack by eight, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her base power is 6, which is low for a 5*.
- Her ability is Reprisal-based, meaning you have only two chances to activate it. It also makes her predictable.
- She is weak against SoA, since she cannot reduce her opponent's stats.
- She is also weak against SoB, since she cannot increase her attack.
- She is weak against power reduction, since her base power is low.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Junkz.
- Skyler could be a nod to the musician, Liberace, who was known for his outlandish costumes and his own unique spin on classical pieces.
- The mask in her fifth level resembles the ones that were worn by doctors during and/or after the Bubonic Plague Epidemic of the 14th century.
- For a while, Skyler's gender was debated until it was offically announced in the Miss Clint City 2015 pageant that she was female.