|Ability||Heal 2, Max 12|
|Released||July 29, 2011|
|Stats Lv3||7/4(Ability activated)|
Snowflake grew up all alone on an arid reservation. But when it was discovered that she could control the elements, she was hailed as a goddess, which soon started to get on her nerves. She's now joining forces with the Skeelz to learn how to better manage her powers, as well as the responsibilities they entail.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- She has 7 power, which is good for a 3*.
- You get two extra life with her after every round if you win with her and if your life is below 12.
- The maximum for her ability is 12, which is very high.
- Her damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury.
- Her ability stays activated, so long as she isn't facing an all stop.
- Her main weakness are all stops, since she loses her ability.
- She has a lot of competition from the other 3* in Skeelz.
- Journey through Poldachie-Golgovine: Gain 40 Heal Life Points with Snowflake (27/02/2015 - 03/05/2015)
- Snowflake is a nod to weather-controlling superhero, Storm.
- She could also be a reference to Rainmaker, who is also a Native American female who can control the elements.
- She, along with Eloxia and Kent, are the only students in the Skeelz Academy so far to have their class uniforms on at their first level.