Contrary to what one might think, Elektrozoa is far from being able to control the infestation of the living dead to which it has now been subjected for over three years. So it was as a result of this massive disaster that the "Reapers" militia came into being! Even if at the moment he's lost his team and friends, Spade will never give up the fight. The militia man goes there where the zombies are at their worst, to avenge all those who have fallen in combat and who he then had to destroy himself. Having discovered a USB key on one of the bodies named "Xtx-RM13", he's traced back the data it contained, which has led him straight to Clint City from where the scourge originates…
- Heavy-handed decoding: Gain 30 pillz with Spade
- Action Girl II: Win 50 pillz with Spade (needed to win Gertrud Rb.)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 1, but becomes 3 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of La Junta.
- His ability gives you a pill back for each damage you inflict on your opponent, meaning you could gain up to five pillz back.
- His ability makes him a good bluff in the early rounds of the fight.
- The clan bonus increases his damage by two, making him a potential 7/3.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 1, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- He is weak against SoA, since he cannot gain pillz back.
- He is also weak against damage reduction, since the lower his base damage, the fewer pillz you receive.
- He is also weak against SoB, since he must contend with his low base damage.
- His ability is useless in the last round of the fight.
- His ability makes him predictable in the last rounds of the fight.
- He has competition from the other 2* in La Junta.
- His artwork is based off of Simon "Ghost" Riley, a character from the famous first-person shooter video game series, Call of Duty.
- The tag he found in his bio could be a clue to the Xantiax Gas and Room 13 which relates to the Berzerk clan.