Stompah has only ever done two things since he was little: perfect his terrifying roar that has the effect of paralyzing anyone or anything, and play ice hockey. And when he combines these two passions, he becomes the most ferocious and dangerous creature on Mount Glatz. There's no point in trying to get away, the startling agility of Brok's champion rules out all hope of escape.
- Spine-Chilling: Inflict 50 Damages with Stompah
- Roaring and Hocky Sticks: Inflict 250 Damages with Stompah
He appears in Weihnachts Kohle as a member of the rescue party that enters the Forbidden Forrest of Orfahwood and succeeds in getting Tiwi Ld back. He and the others would've punished his kidnappers (Pr Hide and Kougloff) if Tiwi hadn't intervined. So they let the two of them go with a warning.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Frozn.
- His ability removes 11 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- SoA doesn't really bother him, since he can still rely on his bonus.
- His bonus increases his power and bonus by two, making him a potential 9/7.
- His base damage is 5, which is low for a 4*.
- The minimum for his ability is 8, which is high, meaning that most of the time, in order to beat his opponent, he must have one pill or more.
- His main weakness is all-stops, since he must rely on his base power to win.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Frozn.