|Bonus||Support: Attack +3|
|Ability||-1 Opp. Power and Damage, Min. 3|
|Released||April 18, 2013|
|Stats Lv2||6/3(Ability activated)|
Kerry's niece is without a doubt the cutest kid in Clint City. No one can match her kindness and playfulness that make her the delight of the clan. And as the only one able to win over the diabolical puppet, Plumpy, or take care of Andy Ld's teddy bear, Rajesh, she's quickly become an indispensable member of the Rescue clan.
- The Teddy Bear Tamer: Block 10 damage with Sue
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 3, which is good for a 2*.
- Her ability takes away one power and one damage from your opponent.
- The clan bonus increases her attack up to 12, which helps in low-pill fights.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her ability only takes away one power and damage, which isn't a lot.
- The minimum for her ability is three, which isn't very low.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Rescue.
- She is based off of the popular preschoolers' show, Doc McStuffins.
- She is the second of Kerry's relatives to work for the clan, with the first being Scott Ld. It is unknown, though, whether she and Scott are siblings, or otherwise cousins.
- In Andy Ld's latest released (on 3/28/14), it's said that she likes mint-flavored candies. There is also a possibility that the two may have affections for one another.
- She is currently the youngest member in her clan.