Shortly after revealing to Dregn that the Clans of Clint City would destroy his empire, Heegrn, the prophetess, also told Sunder that he would meet his death during the revolt of the clans. Once he’d gotten over the shock, Sunder tattooed the date of his death on his left arm and swore that he would eliminate the Clint City clan leaders before that day came.
- Death Foretold: Win 50 rounds with Sunder.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His power is 7, which is very good for a 3*.
- His damage is 3, and becomes 5 when fury is activated.
- His ability removes 3 more life points from your opponent after you win with him, which means you can give your opponent up to 6 points of damage. The damage rate increaes to 8, when fury is activated.
- Because of his ability and bonus, he makes an excellent bluff, since your opponent doesn't know whether or not your attacking or trying to gain some pills.
- Even if he loses, his bonus ensures that you gain some pills.
- His base damage is 3, which is low for a 3*.
- He is weak against SoA, since he must rely on his low base damage.
- His main weakness are cards like, Yookie, that not only reduce damage, but also stops his ability.
- Stop Opp. Bonus is also bad, since he doesn't gain any pills if he loses.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Vortex.
- Sunder's name means to, 'break apart or in two'. His name may also be reference to a character of the same name in Marvel Comics, a mutant with superhuman strength and durability.
- Sunder's deathday has generated some confusion. The numbers on his arm are written as '31153', which means his deathday could possibly be: the 31st day of January, 2053, the 3rd day of November, 2053, the 11th day of March, 2053, or the 3rd day of May, 2311.
- It's believed the day Sunder dies, is the day he will become a Collector. There is also the possibility the date will be the day he becomes a Mythic, considering many Mythic cards are confirmed to be deceased in-story.
- External link