|Bonus||Stop opp bonus|
|Ability||-7 opp life, min 1|
|Released||March 17, 2017|
|Stats lv 2||6/1|
|Stats lv 3||7/1|
|Stats lv 4||8/1|
|Stats lv 5||9/1 (ability activated)|
The massive quantities of rum that Ursula consumes every day have certain side effects on her such as nightmares and sleep talking. Just recently, on several occasions, the crew heard her talking about a "Kraken asleep at the bottom of the sea"... Bloodh overheard these rumors and ordered her to go and wake up this creature and bring it under his control. Oh, if only he'd realized the consequences of this order, he'd never have made it in the first place... After all, just how do you rob and pillage a city that is already in ruins and underwater?
- The Attack of the Tentecles: Remove 70 lifepoints with Surstorming.
- Ancient Creature: Win 1 battle with a knockout from Surstorming.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- 9 Power is great, even for a 5*.
- Its bonus provides some assurance to level the playing field.
- Even if it's from the ability, an 8 point Life gap is scary and can be used to bluff.
- Thanks to the high Power and Bonus that secure a win, if played in the first two rounds, the player is given an easy 4 Life left to deal with for the remaining half of the game.
- Immune to damage reducers.
- An abysmal 1 damage that's only covered by its ability, so huge weakness to SoA cards.
- The ability has a minimum of 1 (unlike Ozzy), so he can't even complete a KO, which is a shame since he can do 8 Damage (10 with fury).
- It has competition from the other 5* in the Piranas.
- As of mid-2017, its 32K price tag makes him an expensive addition to a player's deck.
- It is based off of the Kraken, a fictional monster that typically takes the appearance of an octopus, and is known for attacking boats or anything in its path.
- Its name is a play from both the Swedish word, surströmming, which is a very salty and extremely smelly herring, and the word "storm".
- On its second level, there is a submarine with a La Junta logo on it.