When Sylvia Ld joined the Fire Angels, it was more about her looks than her fighting skills. For the bikers, she was just another decoration on their motorcycles. But now she can drink, fight and curse like a man, so you’d better show her some respect if you want to hold on to your bike, that is!
- The Angry Biker Girl: Lose 60 Life by Backlash from Sylvia Ld (07/12/2012 - 10/02/2013)
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 6, which is also good.
- She is a good card to use against SoA, since it cancels out her Backlash ability.
- The clan bonus removes two life from your opponent, meaning you can remove up to 8 life from your opponent.
- If you fury with her, her damage turns to 8, meaning you can remove up to 10 life.
- Like other Berzerk members, she is good when going up against damage reduction.
- Her ability removes three life from you, after you've won with her.
- The minimum for her ability is one, which is very low.
- She is weak against SoB, since she loses her bonus and must rely on her ability.
- Her main weakness are cards like: Clara, Baby Q and Ulrich, who not only reduce her damage, but also cancel out her bonus.
- Because of her high base damage, she must be used in the early rounds of the fight for her bonus to activate.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Berzerk.
- She is, so far, the only Berzerk female to have the Backlash ability.
- On 26/09/18, it was mentioned that she was making an expedition to Riotspolis to obtain Copernica technology, even though she cannot pronounce it.
- Every time that Hopper Ld and Sylvia Ld make an appearance in Clint City, it mentions the rivalry between their biker gangs (the Paradise Devils and the Fire Angels, respectively).
- Until February 19, 2015, Sylvia's power score was 6 and the minimum for her ability was 2.
- Until June 27, 2017, his old ability was Backslash: -3 life Min. 2