Every part of Tameshi's body has at some point been used to destroy a piece of masonry. The inexhaustible and exhausting warrior hangs out in the building sites of Clint City where he practices smashing the larger constructions with his nose or elbow. His training has taken him far in the art of destruction and if, with just a glance, he can break beams in two, then imagine what he could do to your scrawny, little body!
- He's got a killer look: Block 20 damage with Tameshi
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Fang Pi Clang.
- His ability reduces an opponent's power and damage by two, which helps a lot in low-pill fights.
- The minimum for his ability is 2, which is low.
- His ability and stats make him a good bluff against your opponent.
- SoA doesn't really bother him, since he has high stats.
- The clan bonus increases his base damage by two, making him a potential 8/7.
- His base damage is 5, which is low for a 5*.
- He is weak against SoB, since he must contend with his low base damage.
- His main weakness are cards, such as: Clara, Baby Q and Artus, who not only cancel out his bonus, but also reduce his damage.
- His ability is Revenge-based, meaning you must have lost the previous round in order for it to activate. It also makes him predictable.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Fang Pi Clang.
- This is the first Fang Pi Clang card to be drawn by Ples001.
- He is based off of Yūkyūzan Anji, a minor character from the popular manga and anime series, Rurouni Kenshin.