Young Tara was always fascinated by the stars and would spend her days gazing at them, her eyes brimming over with universal love. In fact, she was probably the most pure-hearted person alive in Clint City. On a cosmogonic level, she was a golden opportunity for Glibon Dashra Sakrh, who was hoping to slightly alter the image of the Sakrohm temple, as ever since the departure of Guru Cr and in spite of Eris's blind devotion, the temple was looking more and more like a tourist resort for aliens. This was how Tara came to be vested with the grace of the multidimensional being and now illuminates the clan's devotees with her transcendental wisdom. This turn of events couldn't help but irritate those disciples who’d been around for longer than her. However, they quickly realized that being at the receiving end of the mental batterings meted out by Tara's deadly smile didn't leave much room for discussion!
- Damn and blast it, you will like each other!: Gain 30 Life Points with Tara
Advantages & Disadvantages
- She has a great 8 power.
- Her bonus reduces the opponent's attack by 8 with a low min of 3, making it easier to win a round.
- She has a solid 5 damage.
- Her ability can reward you with 5 life, with a high min of 17, if you manage to activate the killshot.
- Her ability is killshot-based, making it a bit predictable, but at the same time good to bluff with.
- SOB hurts your chances of unlocking her ability.
- Its last two artworks could be based on Shaka from the anime, Saint Seiya.