Pedro got off to a rocky start in La Lucha. Graduating bottom of his class in Noctezuma's prestigious wrestling school and then going on to become a pro in consecutive losses, he had turned into the whipping boy of the Los Santos wrestling ring. After two years of this he was very close to giving up all hope of ever becoming a professional luchador when destiny knocked on his door in the form of a wise old woman who gave him the ancient mask of the mythical Tekumman! Pedro's rapacious shapeshifter of infinite potential was awakened and the willpower of the ancient hero pumped through his veins… When he next entered the ring after his new training session, he sent his opponent flying. And nowadays, Pedro "Tekumman" is one of Noctezuma's favorite champions, combining aerial grace with the potency of a predator.
- Tekumman flying thunder: Win 10 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Tekumman
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His ability cancels an opposing card's ability, which helps makes fights easier.
- His ability and damage make him a good bluff.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by the amount of life points you have, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His base power is 6, which is low for a 5*.
- His ability is ineffective against Skeelz, whose bonus prevents their abilities from being cancelled.
- His ability is also ineffective against GHEIST and Roots, whose bonus cancels an opposing card's ability.
- His ability works against him when he is facing an opposing card with the ability, Stop.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Huracan.
- He is based off of Tecun Uman the last ruler of the K'iche' Maya people, he was slain by Spanish conquistador Pedro de Alvarado.