The Sentinel are gifted when it comes to keeping law and order in the streets. Unfortunately, their striking physique and "gentle techniques" don't help them when it comes to infiltrating a high school (just imagine Copper dressed as a student with a shotgun poking out of his backpack…). Only Thomy, with his teenage looks, might possibly fit the part. So, he’s been thrown in with the young delinquents of Clint City to try and dismantle the criminal networks that are corrupting the city's schools.
- Infiltrating a Student Environment: Inflict 40 Damages with Thomy
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is normal for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury.
- His ability is SOB, which stops other clan's bonuses from activating, making fights a lot easier.
- The clan bonus gives him an extra 8 attack, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Sentinel.
- His ability doesn't do much against GHEIST, Roots, & Skeelz.
- His ability is ineffective against cards with the ability, Protection: Bonus.
- He also has competition from Lehane, who is a 2* version of him.
- Thomy's situation is a nod to the TV series and 2012 movie, 21 Jump Street. His name is based off of the character, Officer Tom Hanson.