|Ability||Equalizer: -1 Opp Power , Min 5|
|Released||December 21, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||4/1|
|Stats lv 2||7/2 (Ability activated)|
Having worked as a janitor ever since the fall of the meteorite, Trash has always good-naturedly cleaned up any garbage left behind by the other inhabitants of the zoo. However, if he sees you throwing your trash on the floor like some kind of pesky litterbug, he will not be happy, and an avalanche of brooms, buckets and spades will soon rain down upon you! So, don’t say you haven’t been warned…
- BLBBLBBLB: Win 30 rounds with Trash
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He is only 2 stars, so he doesn't take up much space in your deck.
- He has 7 Power, which is great for a 2 star card.
- If this card isn't stopped in any way, it creates a 4 Life gap, which is great for this card and its stats.
- His Ability has a minimum which is 2 Power lower than his own, negating the Ulu Watu and Bangers Bonus. Furthermore, this card can reduce up to 5 Power, making a 10 Power card (like Sandro Cr or Numar) have half of its expected Power .
- He is weak to Power manipulation cards like Oshitsune and Robb Cr who are lower than his Ability's minimum of 5, and then bring his Power down lower than theirs.
- He's also weak to cards with Protection: Power
- He is based off the Tasmanian Devil, a popular Looney Tunes character. Like Trash, the Tasmanian Devil also spins around in a tornado, which is similar to Trash's second level. Also, his name sounds similar to Taz, which he is often called.
- The name of his mission is also the sound Taz when he's in his whirlwind mode.
- His species, name, and occupation is based on how rodents are attracted to garbage while looking for food.