It was a day like any other in Clint City and Travis was driving the Junkz truck loaded up with equipment for that evening's rave. But there's no such thing as a quiet day in Clint City and a dinosaur named Kolos just happened to cross his path! Travis only just managed to escape from the very same jaws that demolished his truck and ever since has been training and getting ready to wreak his revenge on the Beast.
|Ability||-7 Opp. Power and Damage, Min. 2|
|Released||September 4, 2011|
|Stats Lv3||1/5(Ability activated)|
- The Man Who Saw the Beast: Block 100 damage with Travis Ld (26/10/2012 - 30/12/2012)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 5, which is also good.
- His ability removes up to six damage from your opponent, which is a lot.
- The clan bonus gives him an extra 8 attack, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The minimum for his ability is four, which is high.
- He is weak against SoA, since he cannot reduce his opponent's damage.
- SoB takes away his chance of increasing his attack.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Junkz.
- He is the bus driver of the bus that is eaten by Kolos in his final level.
- He was released early in September for all those who purchased a Kolos figurine.
- His ability is a reference to Kolos' ability (Damage +6) and base damage (of 4). It seems likely that Travis Ld's ability was made to nullify Kolos' ability (unless Kolos is using fury).
- In his fourth re-release, his missions were all a nod to the film, Sharknado, with missions titles such as: "Suspicious Tornado" and "Bicephalous sharks a-raining".
- Until February 19, 2015, his base damage was 4.