“BY THE POWER OF THE ANCESTRAL PLANTS!” You have to admit you'd probably jump if you heard someone shouting that before throwing themselves on you while you were sorting out your trash. It’s just you shouldn't put recyclable products in with household waste, you numbskull! Treeman is maybe lumbering and stupid by day but at night he turns into nature’s defender, a real captain of the planet!
- By the Power of the Ancestral Plants!: Gain 30 Life Points with Treeman
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is very good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 1, but becomes 3 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Roots.
- His ability gives you 3 life back if you win with him.
- His ability helps to create a gap between you and your opponent.
- He is a 2*, so he makes up room in your deck.
- His base damage is 1, so he doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- The Roots clan bonus removes his opponent's ability, unless he is facing Nightmare, Piranas or Skeelz.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Roots.
- His base damage is 1, which won't help you in the long run.
- His main weakness are cards with SoA. When facing one, he will lose his ability and all left for him is his damage of 1.
- His ability also doesn't help when going up against clans that manipulate attack.
Strategy & Tactics
- Use some pillz on him in order to get the benefits of his ability
- He's a little predictable so bluffing with him can be dangerous
- When you think you're opponent's gonna use a few number of pillz use him and this will give you many advantages.
- The very common weakness of Roots is attack manipulation, so use this to your advantage.
- SoA will make him useless.
- His bonus helps him win, so he would have trouble with clans like Skeelz, Nightmare, and Piranas.
- He is loosely based off of the popular cartoon show, Captain Planet.