|Released||June 9, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||1/1|
|Stats lv 2||1/2 (Ability aquired)|
RIP Tuco, an immigrant from Los Santos, well-known for his never-ending siestas on the streets of Purgatory at the foot of the watering trough, who had the choice between finally going to work or infinite idleness. The wheels of a stage-coach made the decision for him.
- RIP Tuco: Win 7 rounds with Tuco
- ...And The Ugly: Win 10 fights with a knock out by Tuco.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- When the Day Bonus is activated, he is a 2* 11/3.
- When the Night Bonus is activated, he is a 2* 10/2 with -1 Opp Power and Damage.
- Both scenarios make him a useful 2* with incredible stats.
- Fits nicely in any deck format.
- Can work with either of the two clan Bonuses, unlike other cards like John O Clock.
- Tuco is rendered helpless by any SoA cards like the GHEIST clan.
- He is a reference to Tuco Ramirez from "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly".
- His second mission is also a reference to the film.
- If you replace the "U" with an "A" you get the word for Taco, the national Mexican food, which fits with his Los Santos origins.
- He is the only member of GhosTown's first wave not to have a name that was previously shared with another card.
- His wife is Consuelo, aka The Ripper.
- His wife's profile states that he cheated on her with Hermosa and/or the prostitutes in Hermosa's brothel, which resulted in Hermosa's death.