|Bonus||Revenge: Power And Damage +2|
|Ability||Brawl: -1 Opp Power, Min 1|
|Released||April 12, 2019|
|Stats lv 1||5/1|
|Stats lv 2||6/3(Ability activated)|
After the sudden departure of her wolf, young Ruru can now only rely on her eagle Urubu to secure her fourth Hunter Games' win in a row. But the wildlife from Mount Glatz seems jumpy, as if sensing an imminent upheaval. And just what Ruru had been most worried about, ends up coming to pass: Urubu also takes off without any warning, flying high about the clouds, where his exceptional vision combined with his high-tech view-finder, allows him to see everything, absolutely everything, well beyond the horizon…
- Mr Cold, An Artist?!?: Inflict 45 damage with Urubu in tourney mode.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His high vision and his strong bond with Ruru is a reference to the Wargs from the famous novel series, A Song of Ice and Fire.
- He is the first card drawn by Mr. Cold.
- He is based off of Mamahaha, the hawk companion of Nakoruru from the famous fighting games series, Samurai Shodown.
- He is one of the few cards to feature other characters in his artwork.