Valentina Ld has never been afraid of anything. When she joined the Clint City police force, she tried her best to make a difference but her colleagues’ corruption cost her an eye and would have cost her her life if Copper, who’d had his eye on her for a while, hadn't intervened. So now she’s putting all her energy into serving the Sentinel clan and can finally Protect and Serve!
- "The Lone Righter of Wrongs"- Inflict 60 Damages with Valentina Ld (28/09/2012 - 02/12/2012)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Sentinel.
- Her ability gives her two damage if you've lost in the previous round, which changes her stats to a potential 7/6.
- If you fury with her, her damage turns to 8, making her a potential 7/8.
- SOA doesn't really bother her much.
- The clan bonus gives her an extra 8 attack, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her ability is Revenge, meaning you must lose first for her ability to activate.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Sentinel.
- Valentina 's name comes from Jill Valentine from the Resident Evil series.
- In the game's cannon, her and Katja have been made partners. This has even been mentioned in two of Valentina's returns.
- Until June 27, 2017, his old ability was (Killshot: -2 Opp. Life, Min 0)