Since he was a baby, Vermyn N has been a source of concern to his mother. A liar, thief, and quick to pick a fight, he dropped out of school to join a gang. He joined the Bangers hoping to become a real big shot, but quickly realizes they're not so tough after all and finds himself obliged to do good deeds in his local area. He's gutted.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- Double Threat: Inflict 200 damage with Vermyn N
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Vermyn N is a 7/7, which are great stats for a 4*. The Power ensures the win and the Damage makes it worth it.
- His Ability activates at level 3, so you can use him then for a 3* 7/5, which is amazing.
- His Ability has a very low minimum of 1, and reduces up to 4 Damage, so he can kill any 1HKO or 2HKO combo cards like Kolos Cr.
- His Ability and stats make him an excellent bluff.
- This card is weak to Power manipulation and has a huge dependence on his Bonus: Robb Cr and Oshitsune are good examples of this.
- He's just a beat stick: weak to Damage reducers like Uranus and Clover because he has no extra effects like Poison.
- His ability is useless against cards with Protection: Damage.
- His kryptonite is Pandora and Ymirah Cr because they stop his Power and Damage manipulation while having higher stats than him (and in Pandora's case, she has less stars).
- He is a based off of world-renowned rapper, Eminem. His artwork is based off an outfit Eminem wore in each of his music videos.
- His level one outfit is taken from the character, B-Rabbit, Eminem's character in his movie, 8 Mile.
- His level two outfit is taken from Eminem wore in his song, Without Me.
- His level three outfit is taken from what he wore in his song, Kim.
- His last level outfit is taken from what he wore in his song, My Name is.
- His card was later redesigned by ArctoPicto.