|Ability||+2 Pillz and Life|
|Released||June 9, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||2/3|
|Stats lv 2||3/4|
|Stats lv 3||5/4|
|Stats lv 4||7/4 (Ability activated)|
RIP Victor, a conscientious undertaker who used to so enjoy laying out his customers in beautiful coffins that one day he accidentally shut himself up in one while test driving it... Well, at least he only made one trip in it, and he certainly made his successor's job a whole lot easier...
This card has not appeared in any web comics yet.
- RIP Victor: Gain 30 pillz with Victor Van Dort
- Funeral Praise: Win 7 fights with a knockout with Victor Van Dort
- The Good...: Win 60 rounds with Victor Van Dort.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Very powerful Ability that can either be used or bluffed with.
- When the Day Bonus is active, he is a 4* 8/5 with his regular Ability.
- When the Night Bonus is active, he is a 4* 7/4 with his regular Ability and -1 Opp Power and Damage.
- Victor Van Dort is flexible in terms of which Bonus to use, similar to Tuco or Marshal.
- Victor Van Dort is vulnerable to SoA.
- Victor Van Dort is the first card to have a "+ Pills and Life" ability.
- His name is a reference to Victor Van Dort from Tim Burton's "Corpse Bride".
- His first name is shared with La Junta member Victor.
- An unused first level artwork by Arcto Picto show's that Victor Van Dort's initial cause of death was supposed to be head trauma with his skull cracked and exposing his brain. Reasons as to why the change of artist is currently unknown.
- The name of his third mission comes from the film, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
- His first apperance is in the promo video for his clan.