|Bonus||Day: +1 Power and Damage
Night: -1 Opp Power and Damage
|Ability||Vict. Or Def.: -1 Opp Life & Pillz Min 2|
|Released||June 16, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||2/3|
|Stats lv 2||N/A|
|Stats lv 3||7/3 (Ability activates)|
RIP Wild Holiday, the greedy poker player famous for his almost supernatural good luck and poker face that allowed him to fleece just about anyone who had the misfortune to sit at his table. You never saw him cheat and yet... he had a lot of enemies, and no one was in the least bit surprised when he was cowardly shot in the head from behind during a game...
This card has not appeared in any webcomics yet.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- 7 base Power is great, especially as a 3*.
- Wild Holiday Ld is compatible with both Night and Day decks.
- He can be used in any situation, in any round.
- His Bonus and Ability affect Power, Damage, Life and Pillz no matter what situation the player is in (Except SoA, SoB, or All-Stops). In fact, the only thing he doesn't affect is Attack.
- This combination makes him a multi-use card.
- His Ability (and Night Bonus) has a low minimum.
- 3 Damage isn't very menacing.
- His Ability, although versatile and well rounded, isn't the most powerful and can easily be stopped.
- His stats, while still good, aren't good enough to hold without the Ability. For example, at least Poppy Mary has more Power (she still faces the same issue).
- It's best to use him in turns 1, 2 or eventually 3, to utilise his Pillz and Life manipulation to gain the upper hand in battle.
- He and Dr Van Wesel Ld are tied for the second-fastest LD release after the debut of his clan with one week each. The fastest is one day done by Tiwi Ld.
- He is the first card to have a -Life & Pillz ability.
- He is based off of "Wild Bill" Hickok.
- He may also be based off of historical gambler and gunslinger, Doc Holliday.
- His use of cards in his forms as weapons, is a nod to X-Men character, Gambit, who uses cards as a conduit for his powers.