Having changed his name thousands of times over, Wilde was probably Clint City's biggest con-man. It was impossible to keep track of the millions of Clintz he'd stolen and embezzled for his sole benefit and then mindlessly squandered. Locked up after failing to pay a parking ticket, he saw the charges laid against him quickly pile up to the size of a phone book that would put him behind bars for a good long while. After the forced landing, his undeniable abilities in smooth talking were somewhat lost on dinosaurs ten times his size. But his talents finally came to the rescue when he had to unite the convicts to find a way out. He also proved that it was possible to tame some of these very wild animals with a piece of metal piping and some alpha style leadership!
- Hypnotize: Win 12 fights with a knockout from Wilde
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability removes two life from your opponent with him, if you lose with him.
- The minimum for his ability is 0, meaning you can KO your opponent.
- His ability and stats make him a very good bluff.
- SoA doesn't really affect him, since he can rely on his base stats.
- The clan bonus cancels attack modifications, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His ability is Defeat-based, meaning you must lose with him in order for it to activate.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Raptors.
- His name is an alternate spelling of the word, wild, which is a lot like the dinosaurs he's tamed.
- His mission, Hypnotize, comes from the song by the heavy metal group, System of a Down.
- For at least the first five weeks of the clan's release, many of the fans assumed he was one of the leaders given his personality and hand in a number of the game's events.
- He is based off of Handsome Jack from Borderlands series of video games.