Willow's childhood was spent firmly attached to Sunnygoat's apron strings, listening to her talk of love for the flora and fauna, spiritual union, inner paths and so on. However, despite her proximity to the trees, Willow never experienced the harmony her mother spoke about, which is why she's agreed to try Jeto's latest recipe. And now Willow is literally as one with nature.
- Human Nature: Gain 15 Heal Life Points with Willow
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Roots.
- Her ability gives you 1 life point each round if you lose with her.
- The maximum for her ability is 10, which is good.
- The clan bonus stops an opponent's ability, which makes fights easier.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck for powerful cards.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her ability is Defeat, meaning you must lose with her for her ability to activate.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Roots.
- Her name comes from the willow tree, in which is the kind of tree that she transforms into in her second level.
- Her bio refers to her as Sunnygoat's daughter.
- Her appearance are similar to the Dryad from the Greek mythology.