When Wooly showed up at the Ulu Watu creek, he introduced himself as a treasure hunter. However, one look at his extremely limited equipment and most of the Ulu Watu members had exchanged knowing smiles. Other than a few clintz, a couple of cans lying around and a dozing Stanly, Wooly didn't manage to dig up much. Still, since this seemed like a good way to clear up the beach, the clan let him carry on, trusting that he would end up dropping the idea. Not him! Wooly wouldn't dream of giving up. By improving his gear with a few practical tweaks, Wooly eventually stumbled upon his own El Dorado: heavy chests buried deep in the ground. Convinced that he's managed to get his hands on a forgotten treasure, he has no idea that a particular crew of sailors will be reluctant to share his feelings regarding these little findings of his...
- The Hunter Hunted: Win 20 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Wooly
- Buried Treasure: Inflict 250 Damages with Wooly
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His ability increases his power by one for each round that passes, meaning that by round four, his power could increase by four, making him a potential 10/7.
- The clan bonus increases his base power by two, making him a potential 8/7.
- If you combine his ability with his bonus, he could become a potential 12/7.
- His ability makes him a very good bluff, especially when combined with his bonus in round four.
- His base power is 6, which is low for a 5*.
- He is weak against SoA, since he can't increase his base power to its full potential.
- His ability can make him predictable, especially when he's used in the later rounds of the fight.
- He is especially weak against all-stops, since he must stick with his low base power.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Ulu Watu.
- His appearance may be based off of Shaggy Rogers from the Scooby-Doo series.
- When combined with Ambre's ability, on round 4, he has a total power of 15, which sets the new record for Highest power level of a card.