|Bonus||Stop Opp. Ability|
|Ability||Stop Opp. Bonus|
|Released||April 26, 2019|
|Stats lv 1||6/1|
|Stats lv 2||7/2(Ability activated)|
At times fate can rest on a few seemingly insignificant decisions… Doctor Vryer could have made do with the Arkn to protect the clan's secret laboratory, but his paranoia pushed him to invent XU-Dr0ne. Fast forward a few centuries and this flying surveillance and extermination automat has been used as a prototype by Drorb, who's copied both its qualities and its flaws… Ah…if only the XU-Dr0ne had been perfect, the Drorbs might have been able to quash the Hive's revolt from the outset…
- The Judex: Inflict 25 damage with XU-Dr0ne.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- It is an all-stop card and as such, can forst most battles to come down to raw stats.
- 7 power is pretty good for a 2* card.
- As a 2* card, it is easy to fit into decks.
- Opponent cards with Stop-activated abilities or Backlash are a major weakness to this card.
- While typical of a 2* card, 2 damage is a fairly low amount.
- XU-Dr0ne is the prototype for Drorb Cr in the future.