|Bonus||-2 opp life, min 2|
|Ability||Xantiax: -3 life, min|
|Released||December 29, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||8/1|
|Stats lv 2||8/2|
|Stats lv 3||8/4 (ability activated)|
“Captured… Experiments… Me, dangerous… Locked up… All alone... Solitude… Madness… Never again… Never alone again…”
- In 13th Room (True Detectives) he was kidnapped (back when he was Robb Cr) by Vryer and Jaxx Ld when they want to try out the Xantiax Gas on him (with Cortez and Norman helping). The gas ended up doing a real number on him to the point that he needed to be chained up and locked in Room 13 before he was accidentally released by Harvey and Katja.
- He makes a reappearance in Zombifest (True Detectives) at the very end where was still in his battle rage and unintentionally saves the two Sentinels from a horde of zombies. Katja manages to calm him down and tells him that he needs to leave town for his own good (even if he regained some of his old self).
- Grao!: Win 40 battles with a knockout from Xantiax Robb.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- He was originally Robb Mt, only to be brought back as the first victim of the Xantiax Gas.
- This also makes him the first character to switch clans after his card was made.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.