|Bonus||Stop Opp Bonus|
|Ability||Toxin 1, min 0|
|Released||October 27, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||7/1|
|Stats lv 2||7/2|
|Stats lv 3||7/3 (Ability activated)|
The nightmare starts up again every 30 years: mysterious disappearances shake up the city and stories of killer clowns and other scary tales abound. The city's attention turns to the funfairs and traveling circuses, blaming them for every misdemeanor that occurs, but Ielena knows perfectly well what lays hidden in the sewers next to the Nightmare manor...
- Balloon?: Inflict 66 poison damage with Zis
- Georgie...: Win 31 rounds with Zis
Advantages & Disadvantages
- With only 3 stars, he doesn't take too much space in your deck.
- 7 Power is very good for a 3*.
- His Ability can remove up to 6 Damage by the end of the fight. Thanks to the minimum of 0, this can help KO the opponent.
- 3 base Damage isn't very good.
- The Ability works like so (in the scenario that he wins):
- First round: 1 Damage over 4 rounds =1*4=4
- Second round: 2*3=6
- Third round: 3*2=6
- Fourth round: 4*1=1
- This means that he is best used during turns 2 and 3, which makes him kind of predictable.
- Without his Ability, Zis isn't very useful, so he's weak to any SoA cards (except for Roots and GHEIST, unless they're All-Stops).
- He has competition from the other 3* Nightmares.
- He is based off of Pennywise the Dancing Clown, otherwise known as 'It', the main antagonist of the popular horror film of the same name. Like Zis, in the movie, Pennywise also lurked in sewers, stalking his victims before killing them.
- His first level artwork and mission titles are based off of the popular scene from the movie.
- Zis is the German word for "it".
- His level 3 artwork is a nod to Pennywise's true form.