It is said that the techno-priests of Berg are a religious branch descending from the GHEIST. These worshippers of the XU66 brain form an elite of evil scientists who serve the interests of Dregn. Following the disappearance of several Drorb units, Zoid has made a special trip through the temporal rift to track down the culprit of these blasphemous acts and mete out a suitable punishment.
- Parazoid: Gain 30 pillz with Zoid
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- His ability gives you 1/3 pillz back if you lose with him.
- If you combine his ability with his bonus, you can get all of your pillz back that were used.
- His ability, as well as his base damage, make him a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus gives you 2/3 pillz back if you lose with him, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His base power is 6, which isn't good for a 5*.
- His main weakness are all-stops, since he loses any chance of increasing getting pillz back.
- He is weak against power reduction, since his base power is already low.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Vortex.
- His artwork may be based off of the Illuminati, whose logo is an eye on a pyramid, which Zoid is shown making throughout his art levels.
- His mission's name is a play off the word, 'paranoid'.